MOC 55187 Linux System Administration
This four-day instructor-led course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. The course covers how to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu, how to master the tools and concepts youâ€™ll need to efficiently build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure. It also covers how to use state-of-the-art system administration techniques in real-life scenarios via practical labs. This course prepares the user for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam, which is also a required component of the MCSA: Linux on Azure Certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform essential Linux commands such as installation, searches and manipulating files.
- Operate running Linux systems by managing the boot process, scheduling jobs, updating the system, monitoring system performance and managing security.
- Manage users and groups by adding/deleting/modifying, configuring LDAP and PAM, modifying user processes and resources.
- Ensure network performance via configuration, monitoring, tunnelling and routing of traffic.
- Configure services such as DNS, shares, SSH and SELinux/AppArmor as well as servers for DHCP and HTTP.
- Manage system storage by using partitions, logical volumes, phsyical volumes, ACLs, quotas and clustering.
- Dauer: 4 Tage
- Preis: 2.250,- €
- Uhrzeit: 09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- Seminarunterlage: Original MOC
- Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: Knowledge of the basic components of Linux. Familiarity with text editors. Working knowledge of Bash scripting.
- Zielgruppe: Students with a basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors. For users with no prior experience we suggest the free â€˜Introduction to Linuxâ€™ course available on edx.org.
Zur Zeit keine Angebote vorhanden